Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Sasson Magazine. If you view our website or you wish to post a comment or submit an article to Sasson Magazine you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use (“Terms”). If you disagree with any part of these Terms, please do not view our website, post a comment or submit an article to Sasson Magazine.
The term ‘we’ means Sasson Publishing Limited, a company registered in England whose registered office is 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, United Kingdom, WC1N 3AX and company registration number is 11736690 (“we”, “us” and “our” will be construed accordingly). Sasson Publishing Limited is the owner and operator of the website www.sassonmag.com (the “Website”) and any related mobile applications, together with all features, services or tools available through it.
The term “you” refers to the viewer of Sasson Magazine, or a person submitting a comment or article (and “your” will be construed accordingly).
Acceptable Use Policy
As a condition of your use of Sasson Magazine, you agree that you will comply with the following Acceptable Use Policy. You agree that you will not:
- breach any laws or regulations;
- violate the posting rules (which may be given on the Website);
- post any material which is deemed threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent;
- post or message any false or misleading material or message of any kind;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Sasson Magazine or the interests of its users;
- impose an unreasonable load on Sasson Magazine technology or infrastructure;
- distribute spam, chain letters, or promote pyramid schemes;
- use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access Sasson Magazine without our express written permission;
- interfere with the proper working of Sasson Magazine;
- collect information about other users of Sasson Magazine, including email addresses, without their consent;
- use any of Sasson Magazine’s copyrights and trademarks without permission;
- bypass measures designed to prevent or restrict access to certain parts of Sasson Magazine;
- sell any unlawful or counterfeit goods or otherwise infringe the copyright, trademark or other rights of third parties.
- permit any third parties to use your login details.
Whilst we require all users to follow these Terms, we recommend that you exercise your own discretion and judgement in deciding who you let into your network, and what information you choose to share with them.
We reserve the right at our discretion to refuse content that we may believe is inappropriate or is in breach of the above terms.
Unless otherwise stated, Sasson Magazine Limited owns the intellectual property rights in Sasson Magazine and its content. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view Sasson Magazine pages, download Sasson Magazine pages and print Sasson Magazine pages for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these Terms.
We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of Sasson Magazine, or indeed all of Sasson Magazine, at our sole discretion. If we provide you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of Sasson Magazine or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
We may disable your user ID and password at our sole discretion without prior notice, if we believe you are making improper use of Sasson Magazine. We also reserve the right to decline membership at our discretion.
You are responsible for all information that you submit to Sasson Magazine and any consequences that may result from your message, post or article.
Sasson Magazine reserves the right to upgrade and remove any features of the app at any time.
Misuse of Sasson Magazine
We aim to work together with the Sasson Magazine community to keep Sasson Magazine working properly and the community safe. Please report problems, offensive content and policy breaches to us at email@example.com.
We may at our discretion issue warnings, limit or terminate our service, or remove User Content and take technical and legal steps to keep users off Sasson Magazine if we think that they are misusing Sasson Magazine. However, whether or not we decide to take any of these steps, we do not have any obligation to monitor the information transmitted or published on Sasson Magazine and we do not accept any liability for unauthorised or unlawful content on Sasson Magazine.
Sasson Magazine permits the submission of user content including the submission of comments, posts or articles, which may include images, music or videos or other content by you (all of which is defined as “User Content“) and the hosting and publishing of such User Content. You understand that whether or not such User Content is published, we do not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Content.
You agree to comply with all posting rules which we may provide on Sasson Magazine and which will be deemed to be expressly incorporated into these Terms.
You shall be solely responsible for your own User Content and the consequences of posting or publishing them.
You represent and warrant that:
- you own or have the necessary rights and permissions to use and authorize us to use all copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights in and to any User Content to enable inclusion and use on Sasson Magazine and in accordance with these Terms; and
- whilst, you retain all of your ownership rights in your User Content, by submitting the User Content to us, you hereby grant us, in addition to any other rights which we may have, a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive and transferable license (which is sublicensable) to use, copy, prepare derivative works of (including without limitation, to rename, edit, shorten, split into different segments, and use an entire article, image or video or segments as part of compilations), display and broadcast the User Content in connection with Sasson Magazine and our business, including without limitation to grant access to Sasson Magazine to third parties to view the User Content (and derivative works thereof) and to distribute the User Content through any and all electronic or hard copy media or distribution methods now available or later developed;
- you will not: (i) submit material that is false or misleading copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the User Content and to grant us all of the license rights granted herein; (ii) publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage us, our business or any third party; (iii) submit material that is unlawful, obscene, libellous, threatening, pornographic, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or (iv) misidentify yourself in submitting the User Content or misstate your true identity.
Any breach of the above warranties may result in your account being immediately terminated and may result in you becoming liable to legal action.
We do not endorse any User Content or any opinion, recommendation, or advice which it may express, and we expressly disclaim any and all liability in connection with User Content.
You understand that when using Sasson Magazine, you will be exposed to User Content from a variety of sources, and that we are not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Content. You may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you may have against us with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold us, our owners, affiliates, contractors, employees, agents and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of Sasson Magazine.
Access to the basic Sasson Magazine service is free of charge. If we change our pricing policy at any time, we shall inform you via the Website.
Your right to cancel
If you have subscribed to Sasson Magazine, you have the right to cancel your subscription at any time, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the termination of your subscription.
Copyright and licence
Sasson Magazine contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
You are granted a licence to use the material contained on Sasson Magazine subject to the restrictions described in these Terms.
You are not permitted to:
- republish material from Sasson Magazine (including republication on another website), except for the publication of minor extracts from the Website for the purpose of promoting use of Sasson Magazine for example in social media;
- sell, rent, license, sublicense, lease, distribute, copy, duplicate, publish or reproduce material from Sasson Magazine and any material or any part thereof for use by any third party;
- use any material in any way that is unlawful or in breach of any person’s legal rights under any applicable law, or in any way that is offensive, indecent, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable.
If you breach these Terms in any way then the licence granted to you will be automatically terminated upon such breach and we may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the breach, including prohibiting you from accessing Sasson Magazine, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing Sasson Magazine, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to Sasson Magazine and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
All material contained on Sasson Magazine is and shall remain at all times the copyright of Sasson Publishing Limited and its licensors.
You must retain, and must not delete or remove all copyright notices and other proprietary notices placed by us on any material.
Sasson Magazine is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. We make no representations or warranties in relation to Sasson Magazine or the information and material provided on Sasson Magazine.
The content of the pages of Sasson Magazine is for your general information and use only and it is subject to change without prior notice.
We do not warrant that Sasson Magazine will be constantly available, or available at all; or that the information on Sasson Magazine is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on Sasson Magazine constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. We do not provide any warranty as to the suitability of the information and material found or offered on Sasson Magazine for any particular purpose. You understand and agree that Sasson Publishing Limited is not liable or responsible for any product, service or opportunity offered by any user or third party on Sasson Magazine. We do not assess or investigate the accuracy or identity of any posting or user and shall not be liable to you for any loss, damage or harm you may suffer as a result of using Sasson Magazine or acquiring any product or service from a user or a third party posting on Sasson Magazine.
You acknowledge that information and material found or offered on Sasson Magazine may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to Sasson Magazine and the use of Sasson Magazine (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Limitations and Exclusions of Liability
Our liability to you in relation to the use of Sasson Magazine or under or in connection with these Terms, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, will be limited as follows: Sasson Publishing Limited and its directors and employees will not be liable to you for any loss or damage of any nature whether arising directly or indirectly from your access to, use of or reliance on information found on Sasson Magazine; Sasson Publishing Limited and its employees will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage and will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information for any reason whatsoever.
Nothing in these Terms will limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence, limit or exclude our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or limit any of our liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
By using Sasson Magazine, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in these Terms are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use Sasson Magazine.
If you breach these Terms you will be held fully responsible for any loss suffered by us or anyone else as result of such breach and will be held accountable for all losses caused or profits gained by you from breaching these Terms.
You agree to indemnify us and undertake to keep us indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including, without limitation, legal expenses) incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these Terms.
Sasson Magazine may contain links to other websites that are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. We are not responsible for the content or reliability of the linked websites. We provide these links for your convenience only but do not endorse the material on those sites.
The failure by us to enforce at any time or for any period any one or more of the Terms shall not be a waiver of them or the right at any time subsequently to enforce all Terms.
If any provision of these Terms shall be found by any court to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of these Terms which shall remain in full force and effect.
If any provision of these Terms is so found to be invalid or unenforceable but would be valid or enforceable if some part of the provision were deleted, the provision in question shall apply with such modification(s) as may be necessary to make it valid and enforceable.
We may revise these Terms from time-to-time. Revised Terms will apply to the use of Sasson Magazine from the date of the publication of the revised Terms on Sasson Magazine. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Exclusion of Third Party Rights
These Terms are for the benefit of you and us, and are not intended to benefit any third party or be enforceable by any third party. The exercise of our and your rights in relation to these Terms is not subject to the consent of any third party.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of Sasson Magazine, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of Sasson Magazine.
Jurisdiction and Governing Law
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute, claim or matter arising out of, or relating to, these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.