Being a Jewish housewife isn’t all bagels and borscht. There’s a much deeper, sometimes darker, and often laugh-out-loud funny side to Jewish female life that’s uncovered in The Secret Diary of a Jewish Housewife.
This is a book for spiritual seekers, original thinkers, and all those women who also grapple with life’s big questions, like:
- Why did God make teenagers?
- How can I be happy and productive, when life is so stressful?
- Why does my husband think his comments are amusing?
- What does it take to be a ‘good enough’ mother?
- Can there truly be a spiritual dimension to cleaning my bathroom?
- Does God still love me on those days when I’ve forgotten how to love myself?
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT ‘THE SECRET DIARY OF A JEWISH HOUSEWIFE’:
“Raw, funny, and thought-provoking in a way that WON’T make you gag and roll your eyes. This book is a stand-out winner in its genre.” —Dassie Dahan, author of Jews: Stuff You Always Wanted to Know But Didn’t Know Who to Ask.
“The Secret Diary of a Jewish Housewife is a powerful book, and a true gift to the soul.” — Mary Mandel, Children’s Health Activist.
“This entertaining book is full of deep insights, and also teaches the reader how to connect their life back to the Creator. It’s a great, important read.” — Yardena Slater, founder of www.holyhealthiness.com.